Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Next book disscussion?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Felicityexpert's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are we going to have another book disscussion? Felicity Learns a lesson?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gingerharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope so!!
    I really enjoyed reading Meet Felicity again

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, going to post about it on Monday.

    Wanted some time in between books, but YEs, it will be Felicity Learns a Lesson! I'm on Lissie mode!!! ha!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Felicityexpert's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Time to read and come up with some questions...unless someone else wants to do that. Felicity learns a lesson is a little harder compared with Meet Felicity.

  5. #5
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar
    I'll be more then happy to read the book and post some questions. But I need to know what type of questions I need to ask.

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Book discussions should not have questions! I wanted everyone's opinion on the book, characters, plost and more. I have done book discusions for years. Each person thinks differently and takes it meaning differently when they read the book. If you have a question, by all means, ask it. But I do not want questions strict the conversation on the book. I love questions. But if one person keeps creating the questions, it is not fun anymore. Thanks.

  7. #7
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah I like the idea of writing Ria what you think your favorite part of the story was and talk about the book.

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Felicityexpert's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, less structured discussions would probably be better.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love to see people's thoughts on the books. That comes from the person's heart. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •